Atwell College is one of Western Australia’s leading Rugby League schools. The Rugby League Enrichment Program is an elite sporting program developed by Atwell College in conjunction with the Western Australian Rugby League The program helps engage students at school and also provides outstanding opportunities to develop specific skills, knowledge and experiences.
Our Program includes:
Four hours a week developing skills in many different areas. These include game skills, fitness and theory sessions aimed at developing the knowledge of the game (history, rules etc) and becoming a professional athlete (nutrition, refereeing, coaching etc).
- Coaching from WARL coaches and professionals.
- Compete in Year 8 to 10 divisions of the Curtin Stadium Cup Competitions (WARL sanctioned) and individual interschool matches organised by the College.
- Compete in Year 8 to 12 divisions of local district and state wide touch competitions.
- Development to compete in Open Division Curtin Stadium Cup in later years.
- Representative opportunities including state teams, West Coast Pirates academy and SG Ball West Coast Pirates U18’s.